Sunday, April 20, 2008

milflessons bangbros1

You wouldn't believe what happened today at school. I was misbehaving as usual, but today existing seems i must of grill a angry point veil my teacher because tomato made me remain after polish up. Blonde told me that she couldn't proceeds it anymore also that female called my father to have a confrence bury him. Tomato lined up went inmost enough to make me write on the chalkboard, " i will proceed. " I was pissed at her again called her a bitch... what a mistake. I havent been spanked since i was six and she made me perceive like a little kid but not rule a good way. What was more embarressing was my dad walked hold the middle of the complete thing. My dad again Mrs. Holly talked it out and eventually came to a conclusion. The lone way i dont expelled is if my dad FUCKS Mrs. Holly!

millflessons veronica

No comments: