Saturday, June 7, 2008

busty adventures video

This Week I went to see about a Motorcycle at the Bike shop when i got there i meet up with this gorgeous beauty named "Simona". She looked hot and sexy on the top of a chopper. I asked to see some bikes and also i asked to see her tits because they were popping out of her sexy little dress. We walk inside the shop and this sexy girl show me her voluptuous set of tits and her nice wet pussy. I was so horny for this sexy beauty so i just fucked her on top of the bike she was showing me. I got a taste of her tight ass and pussy, she fucked like a rock star and when i cummed i make sure she got every little drop of it in her mouth. She really did a great job selling me that bike. I bought it right on the spot. I think Simona did it right, you should always satisfy your customers..Enjoy fellas!!

busty dream adventure

No comments: